Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
- Access the Thinking, Feeling, and Believing Case Studiesmultimedia to choose which case study you want to focus on and the social psychology theory, behavioral ethics concept, and critical thinking concept you have identified as being embedded in your case study.
- Use the Capella library to find two scholarly journal articles related to the social psychology theory you chose. You may choose to use one of the following articles as one of the two you are required to use:
- Confirmation Bias: Rajsic, J., Wilson, D. E., & Pratt, J. (2015). Confirmation bias in visual search. Journal of Experimental Psychology, 41(5), 1353–1364.
- Mere Exposure Effect: Montoya, R. M., Horton, R. S., Vevea, J. L., Citkowicz, M., & Lauber, E. A. (2017). A re-examination of the mere exposure effect: The influence of repeated exposure on recognition, familiarity, and liking. Psychological Bulletin, 143(5), 459–498.
- Halo Effect: Bradley, S. W., Roberts, J. A., & Bradley, P. W. (2019). Experimental evidence of observed social media status cues on perceived likability. Psychology of Popular Media Culture, 8(1), 41–51.
- Review the Thinking, Feeling, and Believing Template [DOCX]you will use to write your paper.
- Review the Exemplar Paper [DOCX] and the Exemplar Case Study [DOCX] to better understand the expectations for this assessment.
In your paper, include the following:
- Summarize the case study.
- Describe credible and scholarly sources, relevant to a particular theory.
- Apply a social psychological theory to a chosen case study.
- Explain how social psychological research studies relate to a particular social psychological theory.
- Apply an ethical reasoning concept to a chosen case study.
- Apply a critical thinking concept to a chosen case study.
- Review the key points.
- Demonstrate an academic writing style through well-organized prose that follows assessment guidelines.
- Demonstrate compliance with APA style, citation, and referencing guidelines.
- Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
- Resources: Minimum of 2 scholarly or professional resources.
- Length: 3–4 double-spaced pages, in addition to the title page and reference page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Template: Use the Thinking, Feeling, and Believing Template [DOCX], and include the headings and subheadings as shown in the template to organize your writing. The template is already formatted for 6th edition APA style with title and reference pages, headings and subheadings, in 12-point Times New Roman font, and double-spaced with one inch margin
You have selected:
Case Study 2 — Susan: Adjusting Career Goals
Social Psychology Theory — Confirmation Bias: The tendency to notice and search for information that confirms one’s beliefs and to ignore information that disconfirms one’s beliefs.
Behavioral Ethics Concept — Conformity Bias: Conformity bias refers to our tendency to take cues for proper behavior in most contexts from the actions of others rather than exercise our own independent judgment.
Critical Thinking Concept — Point of View: Point of view is literally “the place” from which you view something. It includes what you are looking at and the way you are seeing it. It is important to understand the limitations of your point of view and that you fully consider other relevant viewpoints.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support