51. Intentional misrepresentation or concealment of a known fact by any agent in a real estate transaction after a buyer makes a direct inquiry regarding any deaths on the property is: a) a breach of the seller’s agent’s general duty owed to the buyer to respond truthfully. b) a breach of the buyer’s agent’s agency […]
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
The post Intentional misrepresentation or concealment of a known fact appeared first on Sigmapapers.info.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support