Identify the null hypothesis and research/alternative hypotheses.
Nursing Advanced Stats
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
Go to the online library and find a recent (no older than 3 years) article reporting the results of a nursing or health research study in which a t-test analysis or its non-parametric analog is used.
Post the reference in APA format at the top of your response and then provide a BRIEF one paragraph summary of the study.
Identify the null hypothesis and research/alternative hypotheses (you will need to write the null in your own words as this is not provided in most research reports).
Next, you will list:
1. The Dependent Variable (DV) and the level of measurement of the DV.
2. The Independent Variable (IV) and the level of measurement of the IV.
3. The type of data required and whether assumptions of the test were met.
I know this is really short notice (need in 5 hours) but due to some miscommunication I am in a jam. It is a discussion question, not a paper. It needs to be 100 words or more with 3 references, which one can be the book by Kelvin & Keller “statistical methods for health care research”. It doesn’t have to be complicated, just simple. Only answer if you can do this in 5 hours.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH AMAZON PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Identify the null hypothesis and research/alternative hypotheses. appeared first on Wise Papers.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support