- Develop diagnoses for clients receiving psychotherapy*
- Evaluate the efficacy of motivational interviewing techniques for clients*
- Analyze legal and ethical implications of counseling clients with psychiatric disorders*
* The Assignment related to this Learning Objective is introduced this week and submitted in Week 7.
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
Select a client whom you observed or counseled this week. Then, address the following in your Practicum Journal:
- Describe the client (without violating HIPAA regulations) and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications.
- Using the DSM-5, explain and justify your diagnosis for this client.
- Explain whether motivational interviewing would be effective with this client. Include expected outcomes based on this therapeutic approach. Support your approach with evidence-based literature.
- Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling this client. Using proper citation in APA Format, at least three references no more than five years old.
The post Analyze legal and ethical implications of counseling clients with psychiatric disorders appeared first on Essayprowess: Buy Cheap Essays Online from the Best Custom Writing Service on the Web.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support